Sixteen lovely fragrance melts in 6 different themes with 4 of each fragrance in each box. It's a great way to sample what SÒLAS Home has to offer. Made from our eco friendly coconut and rapeseed wax and premium fragrance oils. Some are decorated with botanicals from my garden or foraged from the countryside.
These are great wrapped in a cotton bag or tissue paper and stored in your wardrobe to give your clothes a lovely fragrance.
- Flowers - neroli | ylang ylang, the florist, springtime, lavender spa
- Trees - cuban oak, simply oudh, wild fig, frankincense | myrrh
- Oriental - simply oudh, jasmine | patchouli, cardamom | mimosa, lemongrass | ginger
- Fresh - rocksalt | driftwood, lemongrass | ginger, fresh linen, verveine
- Herbs - citrus basil, fresh mint | rhubarb, lemongrass | ginger, verveine
- Fruit - fresh mint | rhubarb, pink grapefruit, wild fig, tomato vine
Beautifully packaged, wrapped in hand folded paper in a kraft box with botanical decoration where appropriate, they are easily delivered through your letterbox.
fragrance melts selection box
- Place you fragrance melt in your warmer.
- Light your tealight or switch on your electric warmer.
- Burn for 2-4 hours at one time.
- The melt will last for 8-10 hours.
- if you are using an electric warmer which does not have a timer you should use a timer plug and don't forget to turn it off.
- When your fragrance has finished you can clean the burner by removing the wax. If it has set just warm it up again for a few seconds and it should slip out easliy. Wipe the bowl with a paper towel or wash gently with soapy water.